Partner Success Director
Partner Success Director
Welcome to IONNA, the joint venture founded by seven global automotive leaders, including BMW, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, and Stellantis. At IONNA, we're revolutionizing the EV charging landscape in North America by creating a high-powered charging network that's set to redefine the way we drive.
We're on a mission to make EV charging reliable, accessible, and convenient. With a commitment to deploying a minimum of 30,000 chargers, we're shaping the future of electric mobility, exceeding industry standards and leading the charge toward a sustainable, zero-emission tomorrow.
Why Join IONNA:
- Pioneering Spirit: Be part of a groundbreaking joint venture that is aiming to change the driving experience in North America
- Innovation Hub: Immerse yourself in cutting-edge technology and redefine the future of EVs
- Sustainability Focus: Contribute to a greener planet by powering our stations exclusively with renewable energy
- Dynamic Culture: Join a passionate team committed to shaping the landscape of electric mobility
- Endless Opportunities: Grow professionally in an industry that's set to reshape the automotive world
Join IONNA and be a driving force in the EV revolution. Your journey starts here.
The Partner Success Director will have a key role within the Operations team, supporting IONNA’s partners and enabling their success. They will be responsible to be the voice of IONNA to external partners and ensure they are achieving business objectives and KPIs.
- Lead a successful partnerships team for supply chain and supply quality
- Lead charger partnership meetings to review SLAs, uptime reports, parts and materials, and other key indicators of performance tied to customer experience
- Build strong partnerships with external stakeholders throughout the charging ecosystems to drive improvements in the customer experience
- Works collaboratively with Technology, Product, Operations and other internal teams
- Develop standard approaches for partner management and contracting to enable scaling of the Operations organization
- Partner with Operations to achieve industry-leading uptime and help ensure a low-cost, high quality operating business
- Develop relationships with EVSE partners and other relevant industry stakeholders.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the latest developments in EV charger technology, staying current with industry trends and advancements.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- 7+ years proven experience as a Director of Customer/Partner Success or Customer Success/Partner Manager
- Detailed understanding of the current public fast charging landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and establish rapport with clinicians and stakeholders at all levels.
IONNA is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices through a competitive base salary, as well as offering bonus programs, comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, 401(K), and paid holidays. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. IONNA is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.