Tech Support Specialist
Tech Support Specialist
Technical Support Manager
Welcome to IONNA, the joint venture founded by seven global automotive leaders, including BMW, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, and Stellantis. At IONNA, we're revolutionizing the EV charging landscape in North America by creating a high-powered charging network that's set to redefine the way we drive.
We're on a mission to make EV charging reliable, accessible, and convenient. With a commitment to deploying a minimum of 30,000 chargers, we're shaping the future of electric mobility, exceeding industry standards and leading the charge toward a sustainable, zero-emission tomorrow.
Why Join IONNA:
- Pioneering Spirit: Be part of a groundbreaking joint venture that is aiming to change the driving experience in North America
- Innovation Hub: Immerse yourself in cutting-edge technology and redefine the future of EVs
- Sustainability Focus: Contribute to a greener planet by powering our stations exclusively with renewable energy
- Dynamic Culture: Join a passionate team committed to shaping the landscape of electric mobility
- Endless Opportunities: Grow professionally in an industry that's set to reshape the automotive world
Join IONNA and be a driving force in the EV revolution. Your journey starts here.
The Tech Support Specialist will play a critical role at IONNA, providing technical guidance for any charging issues reporting by customers and/or other means. They will be responsible for root causing issues with all equipment at IONNA’s charging sites and driving corrective actions with the Service team.
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients.
- Work closely with the Service team to ensure that any customer issue is resolved in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and identify issues within rigorous SLA timelines
- Monitor network for proper charge station function and identify issues before they become apparent to the customer
- Manage and execute actions on service tickets in conjunction with internal and external teams and partners
- Analyze and provide clear feedback regarding issues that arise with hardware and software
- Enable IONNA to achieve industry-leading uptime through extreme ownership of any issues at a charging site
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- 2+ years experience with charging technology
- Expertise in root cause analysis
- Exceptional communication and project management skills to effectively progress discussions with important stakeholders
- Experience working cross functionally to manage multiple workstreams
- Detailed understanding of the current public fast charging landscape
IONNA is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices through a competitive base salary, as well as offering bonus programs, comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, 401(K), and paid holidays. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. IONNA is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.