Field Service Specialist
Field Service Specialist
Welcome to IONNA, the joint venture founded by seven global automotive leaders, including BMW, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, and Stellantis. At IONNA, we're revolutionizing the EV charging landscape in North America by creating a high-powered charging network that's set to redefine the way we drive.
We're on a mission to make EV charging reliable, accessible, and convenient. With a commitment to deploying a minimum of 30,000 chargers, we're shaping the future of electric mobility, exceeding industry standards and leading the charge toward a sustainable, zero-emission tomorrow.
Why Join IONNA:
- Pioneering Spirit: Be part of a groundbreaking joint venture that is aiming to change the driving experience in North America
- Innovation Hub: Immerse yourself in cutting-edge technology and redefine the future of EVs
- Sustainability Focus: Contribute to a greener planet by powering our stations exclusively with renewable energy
- Dynamic Culture: Join a passionate team committed to shaping the landscape of electric mobility
- Endless Opportunities: Grow professionally in an industry that's set to reshape the automotive world
Join IONNA and be a driving force in the EV revolution. Your journey starts here.
The Field Service Specialist will play a critical role at IONNA, driving in field resolution of all issues arising at a charging site. They will be responsible for working with the internal Technical Support team and field technicians to execute on scopes of work to achieve quick resolutions.
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure that any customer issue is resolved in a timely manner
- Coordinate field work with internal and external field technicians, including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Facilitate check in/check out procedures to ensure work instructions are being met by onsite technicians and repeat visits are not required
- Generate site specific service reports using a work order system
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system, tickets are generated, and issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Perform training of IONNA’s charging technology to field service technicians
- Enable industry-leading uptime by driving down mean time to resolution (MTTR)
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- 2+ year's experience as a field technician preferred
- 2+ year's experience in troubleshooting and root causing issues required
- Exceptional communication and project management skills to effectively progress discussions with important stakeholders
- Experience working cross functionally to manage multiple workstreams
- Excellent organizational ability to track array of projects in different stages, geographies, utility territories
IONNA is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices through a competitive base salary, as well as offering bonus programs, comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, 401(K), and paid holidays. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. IONNA is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.