You’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special. You want to own your space, but work with talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace doesn’t scare you; it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you.We feel exactly the same way.
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation.
Nikola’s HMI software team is on the lookout for a Full Stack Software Engineer
with strong front end skills to support the development of our vehicle user interfaces.Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the interface between the Drivers and their Trucks. Working in a performance conscious environment to deliver correct, tested, and reliable features. You will create interface elements and logic to facilitate interactions for the driver, as well as visuals to keep the driver informed.Qualifications
What you’re great at:
You have experience in:
- Front end web development. You test your front end code and adhere to design documents.
- Teamwork (we are a supportive environment)
- Independence (we are a small team, so we are respectful of one another’s time, and look to each person to become the expert on something)
- Empathy (we make the best products when we emphasize with the customer. We make the best team when we empathize with one another.)
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Vue.js (or similar frontend frameworks)
- Vitest / Jest / Cypress (or similar testing toolkits)
- Responsive CSS (flexbox/css grid)
- Crystal Language (or other OOP languages)
- Ruby on Rails (or other MVC frameworks)
- Passion for clean tech
- Interest in automotive (or just how stuff works in general)
Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN eligible from Mexico or Canada. This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.EEO Statement
Nikola Corporation™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.