You’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special. You want to own your space, but work with talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace doesn’t scare you; it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you.
We feel the same way.
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation.
We’re currently on the lookout for an Administrative Assistant. The position requires someone with extensive experience supporting corporate executives. We’re looking for someone who will optimize the workflow for the assigned executives and operate as a facilitator, scheduling meetings and brokering conversations that move the organization forward. Other duties will include:Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and implement events, such as customer meetings, business luncheons or client dinners
- Document and record meeting minutes
- Prepare reports, memos and other documents as required
- Assist with travel bookings
- Take ownership of day-to-day calendaring and email management
- Be willing to support other executives as needs require
To be successful, we expect you to have:
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- A high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- An eagerness to help when and where help is needed, on any variety of tasks
- Follow-through, reliability and attentiveness to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Nikola Corporation™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.