Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Role Summary
Rivian Commercial Operations is seeking a B2B Operations Coordinator, to support the execution of the B2B operations and all relevant key performance indicators. The Delivery & Field Operations team’s overarching goal is to prepare and implement central business functions to deliver the Rivian electric adventure wherever our customers live and play.
As the B2B Operations Coordinator, you will partner with internal stakeholders to support the execution of a seamless deployment across a diverse product line of commercial vehicles across the United States and Europe. To be successful in role, you will need to be agile, collaborative, and comfortable with ambiguity. Your role will focus on ensuring the adherence to the process flows by multiple internal and external commercial partners. Your enthusiasm and collaborative mindset will be used to tackle complex problems. You will leverage a customer focused approach to drive strategies and align to organizational KPIs. Responsibilities
• Coordinate across multiple teams to ensure smooth progression of commercial vehicles from factory to our customers Qualifications
• Update tracking sheets daily to facilitate continuous process flow to ensure customer excellence
• Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to adjust and improve current processes to meet changing business needs
• Communicate effectively with customers and leadership concerning any disruptions to delivery
• Follow up and report on resolutions to problems internally & externally
• Monitor & execute all processes related to the deployment of commercial vehicles
• Work with local teams on site to prepare B2B (Business 2 Business) vehicles for deliveries
• Validate processes for compliance with regulatory requirements
• Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, and iterative environment
• Proven track record of executing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
• Passion for operations and process improvement principles
• Capacity to work individually and with other teams
• Demonstrated abilities to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
• In depth understanding and aptitude with computer platforms such as Excel and Smartsheet
• 2+ years of experience in operations with an emphasis in supply chain and B2B experience
• BA or equivalent experience
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.