You’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special. You want to own your space but work with talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace doesn’t scare you - it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you.
We feel exactly the same way.
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation.
We’re on the lookout for Production Associates who are energetic and passionate about transforming the transportation industry and making the world a better place! In this role, you’ll be assembling Nikola vehicles. While using your past experiences and skills; do you have a strong work ethic, are reliable, and value teamwork in a safety-focused environment? We want to hear from you! Responsibilities
- Follow training procedures to complete standard work processes
- Work with and communicate directly with various teams including but not limited to Manufacturing, and Engineering teams on a daily or weekly basis
- Operate and use complex manufacturing equipment under supervision
- Follow safety guidelines & procedures while escalating any technical problems to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- At least two (2) years prior work experience preferred
- Prior experience in Auto or Truck Manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Effective oral & written communication
- Ability to follow directions while being a self-starter and demonstrate flexibility as needed by the business
- Comprehension of and adherence to safety & policy practices
- Ability to use a computer, hand, electric and pneumatic tools
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be minimum eighteen (18) years of age
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must have full mobility, and be able to work with hands above head for extended periods of time
Physical stamina to (including but not limited to) stand, kneel, bend, push, pull, reach, grip, lift
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship. EEO Statement
Nikola Corporation™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.