You’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special. You want to own your space, and work with talented, like-minded people. The pace of development doesn’t scare you, it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you.
If so, we feel exactly the same way.
As a Product Analyst at Nikola, you will play a key role in the product team, supporting the development and enhancement of our suite of Nikola products, which include our zero emissions class 8 vehicles, our consumer facing software products, and our data services. You will work closely with product managers, UI/UX, sales, customer success, engineering, and other cross functional groups to analyze data, identify trends, and provide valuable insights to drive informed product decisions. Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth research on market trends, regulatory developments, and advancements in zero emissions automotive technologies
- Analyze user interactions, performance metrics, and feedback from the digital applications, and infotainment to provide actionable insights for product enhancement and feature development
- Analyze large datasets to derive actionable insights and trends relevant to product performance and business objectives.
- Create clear and compelling reports and data visualizations to effectively communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders, supporting informed decision-making for product improvements
- Extract and prepare data using SQL, Snowflake, and Power BI for analysis
- Track and assess the performance of the digital products, identifying areas for refinement and innovation to ensure a seamless user experience and alignment with business objectives
- Work closely with the product management, UX/UI, engineering teams to support data-driven decision-making throughout the product lifecycle
- Communicate effectively to ensure alignment on product goals that contribute to a zero-emissions future
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business, engineering, data science, information systems
- Proven experience in data analysis
- Must have experience with SQL and BI visualization tools such as Power BI
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, or similar platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively convey complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders
You will stand out if you have/can:
- Write SQL scripts that go beyond the reporting capabilities embedded in the existing data infrastructure
- Work with product, operations, and analytics to develop the data requirements for data engineers
- Prior experience in automotive telemetry data
Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN eligible from Mexico or Canada. This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT. EEO Statement
Nikola Corporation™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.