Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Role Summary
As a Sr. Manager FICO development, you will be leading the team of FICO developers to deliver effective SAP Design and architecture. Responsibilities
- Lead and inspire a team of SAP FICO developers, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Highly technical leader who collaborates with various teams to deliver effective SAP Design and architecture.
- Establish and maintain SAP coding and design standards.
- Enhance CI/CD pipeline and transports automation from lower environments, ensuring stability of various DEV/QA environments.
- Organize and manage the technical backlogs and lead the SCRUM team.
- Work with SAP Functional analysts to understand the requirements, architect the solution, and deliver ERP capabilities.
- Working Knowledge on Basis administration, and GRC/Security features within SAP.
- Manage Technical deliverables’ scope, budget and resources.
- Develop and be accountable for critical vendor partnerships needed for success.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to team members, encouraging their professional growth and development.
- Handle project activities including scope, conflicting priorities, issue escalations, and status reporting.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation within the SAP FICO domain.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including finance, IT, and business leaders, to understand business requirements and align SAP FICO systems with organizational goals.
- Drive the design, development, testing, and implementation of SAP FICO solutions, considering best practices and industry standards.
- Ensure the optimization and performance of SAP FICO systems, addressing issues promptly and implementing enhancements.
- Oversee the end-to-end development lifecycle for SAP projects, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to quality standards.
- Must possess strong experience in SAP based technologies, ABAP development, FIORI, Flexi Workflows and SAP BTP Services.
- Must possess knowledge in S/4 HANA Environment and Architecture along with good understanding of CDS View, OData and SAP UI5
- Strong understanding of financial processes and best practices.
- Must be well experienced with Cloud based application architectures.
- Proven track record of successfully leading SAP FICO projects from conception to completion.
- Experience of having worked in SCRUM environment and knowledge of Agile/SCRUM Framework.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset.
- Attracts & manages top talent – Attracts, selects, and motivates best talent to meet current and future needs of the organization. Builds a high performing team.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences.
- Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value.
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes.
- Strategic mindset – Able to think far enough into the future while ensuring near term execution and providing glide path into the future vision.
- Experience of AWS or any other cloud technologies is a plus.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.