Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Role Summary
Responsible for helping support Rivian’s Service and Collision Team’s day to day needs by providing after sales support to independent 3P service and collision centers. This role will require strong initiative, independent judgement, an ability to problem solve, and cross-team collaboration. The Sr. External 3P Aftersales Support Specialist will report the Rivian's Manager, Internal Collision Systems & Operations. Responsibilities
- Support the execution of parts and technical support for external 3P certified collision, non-certified collision, and independent service providers
- Ensure external 3P service and collision center customers receive industry leading customer support
- Support our external 3P service and collision center customers digitally with any technical or operational questions
- Identify training needs or process improvement through the interactions with the external 3P service and collision centers
- Ensure that processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with Rivian’s objectives
- Assist with the operations and the success of supporting the needs of the external 3P service, certified, and non-certified collision centers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Service Engineering & Operations Organizations to obtain the info or direction you need to pass down to the inquiring business
- Create, track, and manage support tickets on any inquires you work on for all inquires
- Engage with external 3P service and collision centers regarding program performance and repair quality standards
- Must be able to complete support tickets and inquiries in a compressed timeline
- Collision Repair and Mechanical Repair Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3 + year's Service or Collision experience
- Knowledge in Electric Vehicle estimation is a plus
- Ability to view, read, and interpret automotive repair procedures and accurately identify parts in a parts catalogue
- Experience writing service for an OEM or Dealerships is a plus
- Understanding of collision repair practices and processes used in collision repair
- OEM specific, collision and mechanical training is a plus
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and effectively in performing task or duties as assigned to completion
- Professional demeanor, strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge in Salesforce, Smartsheets, and Lucid Charts is a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Capable of working efficiently in a start-up environment
- Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
- Geographically living in CST, MST, or PST timezone working from 8am to 5pm PST hours
- Ability to travel 25%
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, telephone, and keyboard for an extended period of time
- Ability to read and utilize computers
- Ability to sit or stand for 8 to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift about 25 lbs. independently
Salary Range for California Based Applicants: $85,000 to $108,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Salary Range for Colorado Based Applicants: $81,000 to $94,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.