This position requires to work onsite in Phoenix, AZ
You’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special. You want to own your space but work with talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace doesn’t scare you; it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you.
We feel exactly the same way.
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation.
We are currently on the lookout for an Apprentice Full-Stack Developer who will be responsible for creating and maintaining the tools and websites to support the engineering teams, leading the implementation of code that directly impacts user experience, and finding creative ways to represent complex data. Responsibilities
- Create and maintain internally hosted websites and tools to support engineering needs
- Implement visual methods that clearly represent data of various types
- Create thorough unit tests used for regression testing
- Review and maintain current internal code quality standards
- One of the following:
- Bachelor of Science or above in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years of full-stack development experience
- Graduated from ACCET accredited bootcamp program
- A strong sense of ownership
Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization or be TN eligible from Mexico or Canada. This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.
#LI-DF1 EEO Statement
Nikola Corporation™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.