Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Role Summary
Customer experience is at the forefront of how we create beautiful memories that our customers will love. We are looking for a proven leader to support our day-to-day operations across multiple customer contact center sites. Responsibilities
You will own the strategic planning and execution of onsite operations including customer pipelines management, scheduling customer deliveries, managing escalations, training, and coordinating with onsite managers to meet
customer and business needs. You will drive optimization and efficiency through data, and process refinement with a focus on first principles to surface bottlenecks and inefficiency, seeking a resolution at a root cause. You will need to possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have a proven track record of leading teams through engagement with an emphasis of collaboration and measurable success. You will need the ability to build
and affect culture through buy-in and persuasion. As a leader, you will be responsible for managing our locations to company objectives and priorities through strategic planning and tactical execution.
• Supervise and oversee team of customer pipeline managers and appointment schedulers to ensuring a precise and streamlined delivery process. Qualifications
• Create and set KPI goals to support operational initiatives
• Responsible for managing headcount and budget for their Delivery Operations team
• Thrive in difficult, complex and ambiguous situations; use a mix of prior experience and natural curiosity to build unique solutions to some of the toughest problems in automotive
• Hire and develop strong talent with focus on a culture of support and accountability; set up managers and leads to be challenged and to succeed
• Strong problem-solving capabilities to address issues at a root cause; encourage the team to surface issues and present solutions from within
• Possess strong communication capabilities; responsible for delivering tough messages and encourages the team to excel despite obstacles
• Provide escalation support for customers stepping in to de-escalate or recover as necessary
• Work with senior leadership on creation of new processes and documentation as targets and volume scale with business growth; implement scalable initiatives to ensure a world-class customer focused operation
• Utilize functional and technical experts to create a holistic view of initiatives and strategy, ensure all decisions and planning involves the right teams and stakeholders to ensure success
• Enforce high fidelity in document execution to prevent errors and safeguard revenue
• Work closely with cross-functional leaders to refine and adjust priorities in alignment with company goals and targets
• Create clear tactics and action steps when developing high level strategy, coach team to success through a combination of open questions, effective listening, and accountability to both goals and the team success
• Fulfill additional assignments and responsibilities as instructed by the leadership team
• 8+ years experience in leadership, pipeline management, and customer experience and/or sales cycle experience with a premium brand
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to support customer facing teams on nights, weekends and/or holidays; ability and willingness to travel up to 50% based on business needs to support teams across multiple locations
• Experience in fast paced start up environments, supporting inside sales operations for extended sales cycle products involving relationship management.
• Working knowledge with computers and software including Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to effectively navigate internal business platforms
• Must have a valid driver’s license in the state/province of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle (or state that you are commuting daily to/from)
• Proficiency in utilizing Salesforce CRM to manage customer interactions and data as well as create reports, dashboards and other tools to support the effectiveness of the team
• Excellent written and verbal language skills in English, bilingual a plus
• Adaptable to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Ability to work autonomously and consistently with limited direction
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on level of importance and urgency
• Empowered self-starter who can process and execute on complex information potentially in high stress environments
• Be a “how” thinker with a customer centric mentality
• Be an agent of change that owns effective communication of company messages; ensures that the entire
team is kept informed of the vision of our business
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.