Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Role Summary
Rivian Fleet Solutions and Strategic Programs is seeking a Fleet Solutions Lead to support Rivian’s high visibility fleet customers and to build out and launch strategic fleet programs. As our Fleet Solutions Lead, you will navigate a fast-paced operating environment, serve as a trusted advisor to our largest customers, spearhead strategic pilot programs, and oversee key business initiatives to deliver the world’s best fleet customer experience. The Fleet Solutions team ensures an exceptional ownership experience for Rivian’s fleet customers and drives internal execution on strategic fleet initiatives that will advance and accelerate our customers’ fleet electrification goals.
You will partner with numerous internal stakeholders to drive our customers’ strategic objectives and help build out a growing number of fleet programs to advance and accelerate the commercial sector’s transition to clean transportation. To be successful in this role, you will need to manage multiple strategic customer relationships, solve incredibly complex problems, become an expert in the fleet landscape, and drive organizational processes and program changes throughout the business. Responsibilities
- Manage multiple fleet customer accounts and resolve problems quickly
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build efficient and scalable solutions, processes and programs
- Ensure a successful customer onboarding experience for new fleet customers
- Manage strategic fleet pilot programs and new program launches
- Build scalable support models for fleet customers
- Identify gaps in the customer experience and close them quickly
- Understand customers’ technical problems and find solutions
- Develop and distribute reporting on program-level statuses
- Leverage change management principles to effectively manage business and customer operational changes
- Proven ability to successfully support high-touch and strategic customers
- Ability to think critically and work in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and iterative environments
- Proven track record of executing multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Passion for operations, fleet electrification, project management, sales and process improvement
- In depth understanding and track record of scaling businesses and operations
- 5+ years of relevant B2B experience
- BS or equivalent
- An innovative, enterprise-centric mindset and approach
- Obsessed with providing the best customer experience
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.