Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB E-mobility is leading the decarbonization of the world’s transportation industry by pioneering technology that enables a sustainable future of electric, smart, reliable, and emissions-free mobility. Suppose you have a passion for improving our living environment by increasing the adoption of electric transportation using your business skills to benefit society and the planet. In that case, we invite you to consider joining the global industry leader in Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging and Grid Edge technologies, ABB E-mobility.
The Head of Channel Managemen, North America develops and maintains the sales channel strategy and budget in E-mobility in the North America region (US and Canada), ensuring regular follow-up and providing strategy input for the Sales team. You will partner with Channel Marketing to plan and execute marketing and sales support to ensure customer satisfaction, and continuously monitor performance.
This position reports to
Head of North America
- Create strategy to enable significant volumes of EV charger, SLA and software sales through channel partnerships
- Work closely with product marketing, service and product management to create all required documentation and support for channel partners to be successful in selling and supporting ABB E-mobility chargers
- Specify targets (example: volume, prices, mix) and ensuring they are achieved, and making sure that detailed business plans are in place
- Negotiate with customers and support the Channel Specialist
- Identify and evaluate channel partners in partnership with the Channel Specialist, and authorizing them, as well as managing performance assessments for channel partners
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts and pricing policies that require channel/segment partner participation
- Evaluate and certify channel partners, and ensuring that training is available for them and that their team members participate in such training
- Drive strategic partnerships, develop relationships with partners, customers and other decision-makers
- Monitor client financial status and reporting any changes regarding risk relating to contracts and prices across customers/channels/segments
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, electromechanical engineer, software, physics, or IT/IS, with 15 years’ experience in direct sales, marketing or sales management of technical products, electrical hardware or software
- Including 5 years’ experience in managing channel at minimum regionally
- Equivalent work experience will be considered
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Target Annual Salary Range: $130,000-$160,000 + bonus
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.90432355