Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Role Summary
Engage cross-functionally with Engineering, Suppliers, and Field Service Operations to take finalized engineering designs through manufacture, supply chain, and delivery to Field Service. Responsibilities
- Manage the release of new tools to the Service field, Mobile, and 3rd Party Programs
- Manage tool demand forecasts across all customer programs existing and upcoming. Plan for right qty’s
- Track forecasted spend for upcoming launches to ensure we are staying within budget
- Engage and educate the field on What the new tool is. Why it is required. When it will arrive. How they are to use it. This role is a key integrator between Tool Engineering and our internal or external customers
- Follow on integration and quality to ensure the new tools arrived on time and meet design requirements. If not, they will manage the quality or warranty correction with the supplier
- Able to manage multiple new product launches at the same time
- Coordinate shipments and timing for new tools made in-house, and orders for tools made out-of-house
- Coordinate new tools and launch dates in support of new programs and Field Service Actions
- Ensure new Tools deliver on-time and on budget to the field.
- Manage launch and integration of new tools and equipment specific to growing Mobile Service capability (ie. Mobile ADAS, Mobile Kinetic)
- BS in Project Management, Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline
- 5 + years Project Management, and NPI management experience
- Supplier Management and Demand Planning exp.
- Proficiency in Coupa or similar purchasing systems
- Ability to travel as-needed
- Knowledge of commercial automotive tools and equipment
- Strong written and communications skills to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Supplier Management and Demand Planning
- Proven track-record as a problem solver
- Good working knowledge of project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Smartsheets
Salary Range/Hourly Rate for California Based Applicants: $135k - $145khr (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary:Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.