About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.Job Overview
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Director of Sales to lead our sales team in driving revenue growth, expanding market share, and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional leadership qualities, a proven track record in automotive sales, and a deep understanding of the OEM landscape.This role will require commuting and, if applicable, relocating, to the Los Angeles metropolitan area to work on-site with our Executive Team at our Global Headquarters in Manhattan Beach, California.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve company objectives and revenue targets.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate the sales team to maximize their potential and performance.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders to expand business opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments (e.g., marketing, product development, manufacturing) to align sales strategies with overall company goals.
- Analyze market trends, competitive activity, and customer needs to identify opportunities for growth and development.
- Create and implement effective pricing strategies to optimize profitability while maintaining competitiveness.
- Drive the development and implementation of sales processes, tools, and best practices to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports, forecasts, and budgets to executive leadership.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and emerging technologies to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and exhibitions to promote the brand and network with potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field; MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of at least 10 years in automotive sales, preferably within an OEM environment, with a minimum of 5 years in a senior leadership role.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills with experience in leading and developing high-performing sales teams.
- Deep understanding of the automotive industry, market dynamics, and customer needs.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Expected Salary Range: $170,000.00 -$255,000.00 a year.
Additional compensation: Salary is one part of total compensation which includes bonuses, equity awards as applicable, and benefits. An employee is eligible to participate in Fisker’s equity program, subject to the rules governing such programs.
Benefits: Fisker provides comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, vision, and disability insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Fisker covers most of the premiums for employees.
The salary offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education/training, certifications, key skills, experience, internal peer equity as well as business considerations. Fisker reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position within the salary range listed, taking into account the wide variety of factors listed above
Fisker Group Inc. (“Fisker”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Fisker is governed by merit, qualifications, and professional competence. Fisker does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, national origin/ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information, pregnancy or related conditions, or any other basis protected by law.