Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Role Summary
The Service Center Launch Advisor will be responsible for support and development of field service advisors. As a Launch Advisor, you will travel throughout North America, opening new Service Centers on a rotation during a massive growth phase and supporting existing locations as they scale.
The ideal candidate will possess the technical acumen and the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. If you're able to think quickly on your feet, love to solve operational problems, have exceptional people skills, and have a passion for adventure, then we want you on the team.
To be successful in this role, you must thrive in ambiguous and unexpected environments, tackling all challenges with a creative and flexible mindset. Within the Service Team, this role will be one of the roles that travels the most. The love and flexibility to travel and mentor are a must. Responsibilities
· Works every day to deliver a world-class customer experience
· Ability to train/coach field service advisors on process and customer service
· Understanding of overall shop operations and ability to partner with service teams to improve efficiency
· Collaboration with Operations Managers and service advisors to understand training needs
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop content and share feedback from the field teams
· Works collaboratively with Operations teams to communicate with customers and identify solutions to reduce customer impact
· Supports service centers as a service advisor as needed during high volume periods
· Analyzes service lapses that result in customer impact and provide feedback and reporting as needed
· Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
· Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection
· Contribute to a Rivian culture that is inclusive, and maintain high levels of team morale
· Collaborate with Service Operations, Sales, Retail, and Delivery & Field Operations teams
· Perform other service-related duties as assigned and be an advocate for our customers
· Over-deliver in a team-based environment to achieve a common goal Qualifications
· Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an in high-end customer service environment
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Experience in an automotive or high-tech environment preferred
· Working knowledge and experience of automotive products, repairs, and parts
· Exhibits patience, empathy, attention to detail, and a passion for problem-solving
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to translate customer needs
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Great attitude with a high-energy personality, excellent customer service skills, and able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Professional appearance and work ethic
· Strong desire to help people and willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
· Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
· Over-deliver in a team-based environment to achieve a common goal
· Basic mathematics skills to prepare and transact estimates and payments
· Ability to travel up to 80% of the time or extended assignments
· Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· No drug or alcohol related driving incidents in the last 3 years
· No more than 1 serious moving violation in the last 3 years
· Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle
· Will be subject to continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) monitoring
· Physical exertion may be required to perform occupational tasks (sitting or standing for up to 8 or more hours a day, walking, bending, kneeling, laying, twisting, carrying, reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs).
· Frequent use of hands for purposes of grasping and using tools correctly, entering data, writing communications, or calling customers or internal partners
· Strong understanding of written and spoken English
· Ability to see, read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or schematics.
Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, including weekends and holidays, according to business need. Shifts may include evening, overnight, or early morning hours
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.