About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.Role Overview
Fisker is in pursuit of a highly proficient Title Clerk to join our dynamic team at Fisker's state-of-the-art facility in La Palma, CA. As a Title and Registrations Clerk, you'll be at the heart of various vehicle operations functions, ensuring administrative and transactional services are executed smoothly. Your role will encompass operations, auctions, logistics, inspections, sales, and finance, ultimately contributing to a seamless customer experience. Your meticulous attention to detail will be pivotal in preparing, verifying, and filing documents in adherence to company and regulatory standards.Responsibilities
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Scrutinize consumer title and registration applications, ensuring accuracy across all documents.
- Assist both field and headquarters team members in procuring essential information and documents from customers.
- Utilize Automotive Industry standard software to submit registration and title applications.
- Collaborate with local DMV authorities to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Stay updated with local regulation changes and communicate necessary process alterations.
- Address customer registration issues directly, fostering positive resolution.
- Manage the delivery and retrieval of mail, documentation, registration, license plates, etc.
- Aid in document scanning.
- Verify information (e.g., taxes and fees, VIN information, lienholder details, mileage, etc.).
- Respond to customer, bank, and other inquiries and concerns.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Expected Salary Range:
- 1-3 years of experience in title and registration.
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred.
- Proficiency in vehicle registrations and renewals in California.
- Knowledge of MCO reassignment procedures.
- Familiarity with a variety of US states DMV procedures and rules.
- Experience in registering Electric Vehicles is advantageous.
- Must be able to pass criminal & fingerprinting checks applicable to state regulations & restrictions.
- Must be able to pass California Notary Public test and become a Fisker Notary Public.
- Start-Up Dynamic, Creative, strategic thinker.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Problem solver, quick solution finder.
$22/Hr. to $31/hr.Additional compensation:
Salary is one part of total compensation which includes bonuses, equity awards as applicable, and benefits. An employee is eligible to participate in Fisker’s equity program, subject to the rules governing such programs.Benefits:
Fisker provides comprehensive medical, prescription, dental, vision, and disability insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Fisker covers most of the premiums for employees.
The salary offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education/training, certifications, key skills, experience, internal peer equity as well as business considerations. Fisker reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position within the salary range listed, taking into account the wide variety of factors listed above.
Fisker Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.