Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations. Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics around professional and social events, such as workshops,
speakers, and lunches
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies. Maintain IT inventory and interface with HQ
for technology needs.
- Manage and maintain a clean, operational, and professional physical space for the
Rivian Innovation Center.
- Assist with ongoing project work, including gathering, analyzing, and visualizing
data for reports.
- Manage the internal documentation and communications for the site ensuring that
content is current and accurate.
- Manage document libraries, ensuring that documents, files and folders are
organized and up to date.
- Maintain and update operations manual, ensuring that information and processes
are current and accurate. Maintain current and accurate information in student and
- Serve as the main point of contact for general inquiries. Manage inquiries coming
into the general e-mail account.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative assistant related experience. Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe
Acrobat, understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Self-starter able to function at a high level with general instruction.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross-functionally with partners outside
of assigned group as necessary to enable effective and efficient team operations.
- Team-oriented, can-do attitude and desire to be productive contributor to overall
- Learns quickly and can change course quickly when needed.
- Open to suggestions and innovation for improvement.
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.