Canoo’s mission is to bring EVs to Everyone and build a world-class team to deploy this sustainable mobility revolution. We have developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with pioneering technologies, award-winning designs, and a unique business model that spans all owners in the full lifecycle of the vehicle. Canoo is starting production and is distinguished by its pioneering and experienced team of technologists, engineers, and designers. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by purpose, and possess a strong desire to get things done.
The “Canoo Way”
Canoo’s success is the direct result of our disciplined application of our core operating principles and drills, which are based on three main principles: Think 80/20 (“Important versus less important”), Act 30/30 (“Reduce waste and increase output”), and Live 90/10 (“We have each other’s back”). We hire based on “MET” - Mindset, Equipment, and willingness to Train - and seek individuals that take accountability and deliver results while being Humble, Hungry to succeed, and Hunting for opportunities to win. We train our team to engage with each other by modulating between their intellect (iQ) and emotional intelligence (eQ), applying Facts, Finesse, and Force when they communicate. The principles and drills of the CANOO Way have been fundamental to our success, our ability to grow, continuously improve, and innovate are at the core of our day-to-day operations.
- Ordering inventory from vendors and suppliers and securing shipment arrival times
- Managing inventory by stocking and cataloging products for a business
- Performing quality checks on stored inventory and discarding inventory that does not meet the company’s standards
- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management and other stakeholders in the business
- Reporting discrepancies in inventory that indicate theft, such as too little inventory at last count
- Implementing loss prevention programs to prevent theft
- Obtaining estimates and price details from different vendors to compare costs
- Researching the accuracy of product details and testing new products
- Counting of parts, cycle counting and annual inventory physical count Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Must have experience in using a computer and data entry skills into various softwares
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
- Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Meaningful, challenging work that will redefine the automotive landscape and make EVs available to everyone
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Equity Compensation
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.
Canoo maintains compliance with the OFCCP. As such, please feel free to review the following information:
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process, please call (214) 529-8055 or email us at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)