Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We do this by creating smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona and selling already in over 80+ countries, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 1100 Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas!
We’re now the first Spanish unicorn listed on the NYSE (WBX) and have been recently named amongst LinkedIn’s top 3 Spanish startups.
In day-to-day life, you will see our core values shining through our Wallboxers. The passion and dedication towards our mission will hit you the moment you walk through our doors - and there’s no feeling like it.
Our journey is not plain sailing - it requires proactive, flexible and top performing individuals who are committed to the world of sustainable mobility. But one thing is for sure - it's going to be a fun ride!
The question is: are you ready to change the world with us?About the role:
This position is based in Seattle, Washington.
As an Account Executive you will help our future customers understand the power of Wallbox for Business. With businesses trusting Wallbox with their electric charging infrastructure, we’re growing quickly and are just getting started. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing mobility. We’re building the next great technology company, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.Responsibilities
- Plan & execute your sales strategy in coordination with the North America team
- Establish relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and control your sales funnel (from prospecting to closing) to achieve your target
- Follow up, create new leads, and own the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
- Identify new opportunities to drive more revenue for Wallbox
- Use your creativity and work across the organization to develop promotional ideas, programs, and solutions that deliver more customer value
- Work with management to set ambitious goals and targets and consistently deliver
- Provide reliable forecasts and tracking for management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of building a strong pipeline and winning business
- Entrepreneurial- Proven ability to solve complex problems with minimal resources
- Solid knowledge of sales tools (Salesforce, Linkedin Navigator)
- Accountable, Rigorous, Autonomous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with Spanish and French would be a plus
- Eligible to work in the US
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k plan with generous company contribution
- Electrical Vehicle perks, incentives, and discounts
- Flexible work schedule and PTO policy
- Be part of a talented team working in a fast-paced, vibrant, and global environment (we are over 1000 employees worldwide)
- Be a pioneer in building our company’s presence in a new market
Please submit your resume in English
- At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.