Canoo’s mission is to bring EVs to Everyone and build a world-class team to deploy this sustainable mobility revolution. We have developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with pioneering technologies, award-winning designs, and a unique business model that spans all owners in the full lifecycle of the vehicle. Canoo is starting production and is distinguished by its pioneering and experienced team of technologists, engineers, and designers. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by purpose, and possess a strong desire to get things done.
The “Canoo Way”
Canoo’s success is the direct result of our disciplined application of our core operating principles and drills, which are based on three main principles: Think 80/20 (“Important versus less important”), Act 30/30 (“Reduce waste and increase output”), and Live 90/10 (“We have each other’s back”). We hire based on “MET” - Mindset, Equipment, and willingness to Train - and seek individuals that take accountability and deliver results while being Humble, Hungry to succeed, and Hunting for opportunities to win. We train our team to engage with each other by modulating between their intellect (iQ) and emotional intelligence (eQ), applying Facts, Finesse, and Force when they communicate. The principles and drills of the CANOO Way have been fundamental to our success, our ability to grow, continuously improve, and innovate are at the core of our day-to-day operations.
As a Canoo Oracle Manufacturing Functional Analyst your goal is to configure and integrate Oracle Manufacturing, Order Management, Product Data Hub, Product Inventory, Work Orders, and various reporting and integration needs. As a member of the Oracle team, you will work with finance, engineering, manufacturing, infrastructure, and data analytics to build a world class manufacturing environment for Canoo and the Oracle Supply Chain Management team.
- Configure Oracle SCM for manufacturing using standard Oracle documentation and processes
- Work with stakeholders during CRP and testing to convert requirements into deliverables
- Document system changes for Dev, test, and production environments
- Work in an Agile environment document user stories during agile ceremonies
- Provide level 1 and Level 2 Support to Oracle Modules
- Cross-train with the Oracle Finance and technical development team
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Oracle Fusion Setups for Manufacturing, and WMS and Total 5 years of experience with Oracle EBS/Fusion
- Solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects, preferably in the automotive sector
- Proven ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other project members
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in configuring Oracle Fusion MRP, Supply and Demand Planning
- Knowledge in Configuring Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA)
- Knowledge in Importing items and Structures - ATOs and PTOs into Oracle Product Data Hub.
- Integrations between Oracle Fusion and Siemens MES
- Travel as required for CRP and UAT
- While performing the duties of this job, employees may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time, occasionally bending or stooping, lifting up to 10 pounds, and prolonged periods of computer use.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Meaningful, challenging work that will redefine the automotive landscape and make EVs available to everyone
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Equity Compensation
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.
Canoo maintains compliance with the OFCCP. As such, please feel free to review the following information:
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process, please call (214) 529-8055 or email us at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)